Saturday 30 April 2011

One of the my goal

I don't wanna stop dancing until the body will be limit. this is one of the my goal but actually it is a little bit hard. i know it but if i try maintenance of the body. i'll be dancing longer than nothing and then i decided to lean English and massage or king of the body maintenance something.

 i'm going to entry a school middle in June It's prepare to entry college or university or TAFE.
If i pass the exam I'll be back to student.I'm not good at memory and stupid but i'm getting fun to learn everything i also thinking i wanna read Japanese book but i'm patient it if i have afford to read it what should i read. shit! I can't decide but i'm looking foward to coming it someday.

If it will be fine tomorrow i'll be busking.
Recently i'm leaning on weekday and i'm busking on sunday.i think that busking is getting less the opportunities but i'm not going to forget it.When i start busking i decided to try at least 100views.Maybe i tried to more than 30views but i'm not satisfate it.Actually i don't know what is the goal but i also just wanna dancing on the real street. i think that it is fun as a dancer.

1 comment:

  1. One of the my goal => One Of My Goals.

    satisfate it => satisfied by it.

    foward => forward.

    If the weather is fine tomorrow, I'll be busking.

    ReplyDelete