Saturday 9 April 2011

T-pain dancers

I went to the club yesterday because T-PAIN dancers has came there and we danced with them.
I have nice experience!!!!also they were so awesome.
I think that so many artists come to Sydney  i thought a lot of like this opportunity here.It is good situation for me.

I'll also join the undercard Chirsbrown next week. I'm excited it Maybe after showcase i will can see the concert and then i'm going to learn a lot of things from them.
I'll take many pictures. Please look foward to it.



Anyway i watch the NHK in English every at the library.
I worry about aftershock.I'm living here and then i can't do everything  I feel complicate it.
i also don't know how to wtite here. but i just hope that it will be finish now.


Thank you for reading

Peace

Hickyでした


No comments:

Post a Comment