Sunday 24 April 2011

I won the Battle

I backed to Sydney from Melbourne today!When i'm flying i always feel scary. I don't like the plane but i didn't feel it this time.I have to thank for Qantas company.After arrived home i went to ACE to teach class.
When i was teaching class i was taught in English by my students. It's 'should make it more clear' . I sometime confuse the verbs.I said to students 'Everyone should do it more clear' But i felt it not good and then i asked it. when i don't make sence in English i often stop the music and i ask someone in English. My students always teach me something!

Thank you for teaching in English!

After class i went to the Crossover studio to entry the locking battle.
I enjoed dancing today and i could win it.but it was fuckin tired because the final battle had tried 3 moves. It is hard for Locker!!I think that Locking is like jogging. Everyone has to use more enegy than Poping. Anyway i gladed that i got first prize today.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQaBd5YFB9M
Sydney is Easter holiday now i heard someone it spends with family.
It's fresh!!!!!!!

At the Chris Brown concert!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment