Sunday 10 April 2011

Sunday Busking

I was busking today for a long time with Daisuke.

It was so fun When we dancing many people watched us and then i enjoyed dancing today. I found that custormers wants popular songs when we tried Hip Hop we didn't gather the custormers.

I think that it is funny for us. because we watch everything as a dancer. but for example if the custormer feel bored HIP HOP they don't need to watch the Busking people. and then we have to think about it.I feel it is funny.This is one of the reason to try busking!!!!!If i continune busking I'll be change my dance.


After busking i taught the class at the ACE studio.I was teaching a little bit difficult things. but my students were understand it also i was talking seriously because my speaking isn't still good. but i sometime feel that i'm getting better than it was I'm going to try hard from tomorrow.



Anyway it rainning hard today.



Fucking shit annoyed it!!!!!!!!!



Everyone see you soon!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. After busking, I taught the class at ACE studio. I was teaching things that were too difficult, but my students understood. I was talking seriously because my speaking still isn't good. Sometimes I feel that I'm getting better than before.


    rainning = *raining

    "Fucking shit, it was annoying"

    --------------------------------------

    Hicky! You are improving, 頑張ってね!
    私も日本語勉強をします!頑張ります!

    ReplyDelete