Monday 4 April 2011

It's judge showcase

最近日本語で書いてませんが英語の練習だと思ってお付き合いください

I think that It's judge showcase middle in March iwas judge with storm from Germany and Eriko from Japan. I have already know him and then i was looking for meeting him.
After judge showcase he told me i like your style i glad it because i understand that my locking is not similar the original style but i always choise my favourite way.
i'm also thinking that it feels sorry for the original lockers!!

But i think Dance is expression
I belive that my dance can express myself.
I'm not still sick dancer but i promice that i will be contenue dancing until OYAJI!!!!!!!!!

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・。



HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment