Sunday 1 May 2011

Gregory Hines & Sammy Davis Jr

When i was early 20years old i always watch this one with my dance friends until morning!!
we watched everything Hip Hop/Lock/House/Pop/soul train/Tap/ Reggea/Jazz/Dance history/etc...
At first we bought a DVD and we were gather same place and then taking about Dance watching DVD and training a lot!!!!
It was fun.
I think that If i didn't it i couldn't create dance myself  i had a good time each other.

One of them name HIRO lives near the happened earthquick
I'm worrying him actually i'm contacting him but i can't do anything.
he is so good person and respect him.

when i cofuse about dance he always saved me i love the idea of his dance.



I recommend today

Gregory Hines & Sammy Davis Jr  What a good relationship!!!!!

I always watch it with HIRO!!!!!!!

Fucking awesome



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiEA1HnBmQA

No comments:

Post a Comment