Tuesday 26 April 2011

GoGo Brothers REI and MC マル(good friend)

I recommend this video today.It's from GoGo brothers in Japan.They are the most famous Locker in the world.When i lived in Japan.I could watch them.I think that they are the treasure of Japan.Because it's too much awesome.

When i wanna improve my dance i always watch them first i also watch the original Lockers but at first i watch them because i'm very interested in their evolution.i have been thought that if i watch them i'll be find something to improve my dance.

Autually i took tony go go class when i taking it class i always lokking for something. For example Feeling /Skill/Energy/How to create dancing.
I was leaning a lot from Tony go go!!!



I'm going to teach class soon.I wanna getting better more than now!!!


http://youtu.be/kZiqVR0z9Fk

このMC知ってます!!笑
マルさんじゃないですか(^v^)

No comments:

Post a Comment