Monday 18 April 2011

Students Showcase 発表会

I decided to make students showcase in May 14 at the Dancekool.I think that so many students joined my group and then i have to make nice routein.I thinking that i'm not good choreograper myself. i promise it'll try my best. I also think i have to teach for students about audience we must entetain the audience because audience bought the ticket.
This is the most important for us as a dance.

When i having showcase i always think it and i also think it is normal for me.

I thought that if i try it i'll have to explain many things in English.It is nice opportunity for me and then i said to students today. "If my English is wrong please teach me"and everyone said "YES"

My students are nice people i have to thank for everyone!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment