Monday 25 April 2011

How are you doing???

Today is still Eastern holiday in Sydney but this is the first time and then i don't make sence it.I felt it that just like a holiday i was watched the movie that title is X-MEN3. i have alredy watched until 2 it's so fun also the story is aewsome too.

I think that if i watch the easier movie like a Disney movie i'll be understand the story between 60%~65%.but if try more difficult it i'll be getting less percentage
When i don't understand more than 50% i feel bored it amd the i always choice easier one!!!!

I'm going to watch the other movie again!
I decided to watch the movie during the holidays!
It's movie festival!!

Afret washing clothes and clean the room it's time to watch it!!!


This pictere took by Jase who is taking my class!
he is so nice man!Thanks bro! I think that it is nice photo!

1 comment:

  1. Eastern = Easter.
    I watched XMEN 3

    always choice = always choose the easier one
    Movie festival = movie marathon!

    Afert = After.

    pictere = picture

    You're welcome for the photo :)

    ReplyDelete