Tuesday 12 April 2011

Happy Birthday my share mate!!!!

Today is my share mate birthday!!!!!!!!!!
Her name is Christine. She is Daisuke's girl friend and she also dancer.
I think that she is so smart and Daisuke too.
I'm thinking something for Christine because she always save me and teach English. When i speak English she always wait me until the end and she speak slowly for me.

Thank you for everything!!!!!
I hope to be a good year for you!!!!



By the way I taught the Locking class today. It's was the basic class. It is difficult for me because students are beginner and they don't know dance. If i teach wrong things they will trust all and then i always take care about it. But i think that tuesday's students are serious.
When i teach dancing i don't care high skill or not. I wanna just teach for serious people.
That's it.I have never changed it.I think that some dancers doesn't like to teach beginner because it sometime takes a long time to teach something. but if students getting better i'll can glad it. I feel it worthwhile.


Anyway i'm sleepy now.....


さようなら Good Night guys!!!!!!

See you tomorrow!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment