Thursday 26 May 2011

I'm tired!!!

I taught two lessons at the Dancekool today.It had fun because many people was taken my class and then after class we had jaming around 30minutes.When i finished it i felt tired.
When i lived in Japan i used to teach 2 classes every day but i haven't class a lot now and then i think that i felt it today.

Autually it's sad for me because i feel tired is getting less muscle.
It's not good as a professional.

I'm thinking that studying  is more important that dancing but i don't forget to improve to be dancing.
It means try not to give up entring the Battle!!!!

i always write about dnace.

I have no idea except dancing!!!!

hahaha

Anyway i'm so tired and it time to sleep!!!!

Good night!!!!!!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Just have to eat healthy all the time!!
    Dancing is hard as we get older, but we have to focus! Time and energy!

    Hiro Sakuma-san is still dancing! Anything is possible!! Just believe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am i getting better to write sentence?
    Thanks Jase!!
    I'll try my best but i decided to continute dancing until after guraduated university as a professinnal after that i'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discover your blog searching for dance ^^v just say good luck in your study and in your dance practice. Have a good day I will try to read all your post now ^^

    ReplyDelete