Tuesday 3 May 2011

I have been living in Sydney for 7 months

Sydney is getting cold. I don't like cold season also i'm not used to live in winter because i have been living in summre since i lived in Japan. I'm worrying about my body i have to do strech and train because it'll be surprise and something strengh happen.I hope that it won't be happen.

By the way i'm making students showcase now. when i teach a class i pass the routein for students.Actually it has 15people. I glad it to gather students i thought that i can't gather students
but i can't believe was happened. A few people cancelled it suddenly because they told me that ''i'm busy to study and i'm have to many things and i'm busy working''

When i heard it i was just sad and tired because i have already mede the formation and routein also i looked up a word in a dictionary how to explain the formation and routein.

Fucking rude they are.

the students showcase is only 10days away!!!!


So many dancer used to say ''Lazy'' in here.
It's not lazy i think that it just not serious about dance.

I don't know where can i say this stress and then i'm writting in BLOG.


ダンスなめんなよ!!深いんだよもっと!!

1 comment:

  1. I think so too!!
    They should be serious more!
    Once they said "I do showcase", they have responsibility to dance.
    and shouldn't say "lazy".
    It's no mean.
    Dancing is so dope!
    Anyway, Good luck Hicky san!!!
    I'll do my best too!

    ReplyDelete