Friday 20 May 2011

Asthma and New picture!!

If i drink I'll have asthma soon. When i was young i can pacient it but i can't  patient now.
Because if i have asthma it's bored i think.But i smoke sigarette.
I'll try to stop smoking soon.I brought the stop smoking book from Japan.
When i read it i could stop smoking for 1 year i'll try it again becaude i'm getting old!!Shit!!
but in fact i'm really feel that i'm getting less the energy and muscle etc...

I have to do something to take care body!!

I think that today's diary is boring sorry everyone!!!!

Anyway i'm going to busking this weekend.
I'm looking forward to doing it.Actually i don't make sence it yet i have been dancing for 10 years.
I think that i can't still find out what's dance?........I can't quit yet!!!!!!!
I'm thinking that busking has something answer my next level.




Nao Daisuke Leo Me


No comments:

Post a Comment