Monday 23 May 2011

The lesson is fun

I went to the ACE to teach Locking class.I felt teaching is for a long time because i had been making the students showcase. When i doing it i didn't move a lot to watch students and then when i'm teaching today i felt teaching is so fun!!!

I have been feeling it many time since i began to teach dancing.
i think it's wonderful.
Actually today's students was serious and then i also could consentrate dancing.
I think that monday class is the most difficult  of the classes.because after class always try jaming.
I wanna tecah how to enjoy dancing.I don't wanna teach how to win the battle.
I think that it's difficult to teach but i have been teaching it in Japan.
I wish i could speak more exactly.
I'm going to contine it!!!
I'm looking forward to teaching on monday.



Anyway i recommend this song today.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyhc4fscbsw&NR=1


When i drink it at the bar i'd listen it.
I can't drink    haha


No comments:

Post a Comment