Monday 1 August 2011

Finally my house conected...

Finally my house conected internet.When it hasn't been conecting for around 7 days i had been watching the movies every night time because i couldn't do anything without them.

I watched the Harry Potter part 1and 2.This is also finally story.
Finally I got the story of the Harry Potter because when i watched it the first time i hadn't got the story and then i felt that it's not interesting.

Don't worry It was really nice at the second time!!!!

Anyway i'm uploading Tonga's video.This title is 'BUTTER Jr' The BUTTER is a name of the dance team in Japan.Leo and me are same age and then we've watched the same dancers when we were younger.

When we were staying in Tonga we took video of the BUTTER Jr.

It's awesome bro!!!!
If you know it should be funny bro!!!!
Please check it out  Mr BUTTER!!!!!!


http://www.youtube.com/user/hikiyama1104?feature=mhee#p/u/4/g13alsUjBfo

No comments:

Post a Comment