Monday 25 July 2011

I went to the TONGA

I had been staying Tonga for 5 days with Dailated Nu.I heard there  in winter but it was still hot for us because Sydney had been cold.I have enjoyed staying there.
we had a five or six showcases and then we had been dancing a lot in Tonga.
We went to the primaly school and high school also the embassy of Japan .I thought there were peace place and people also atomosphere.
I tired from to much thinking before i went to Tonga but when i was staying there i was able to relax everything.

I wanna go there again soon.
I really enjoyed dancing and staying Tonga.
Thanks Nao for inviting me to go the Tonga.
I'm writing in Blog at the internet cafe because my house doesn't conect the internet yet.
What a poor thing!!!!!
Next time i'll be uploading some pictures of the Tonga.

I always saying the same thing but i just wanna say it.
When i've been dacing at the Tonga I was able to learn form Tonga's audiences as a dancer.
Thanks a lot!!!!


I LOVE TONGA!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed at TONGA as well.
    hope we are able to go to there again with same member !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naosan really thanks.
    I enjoyed it too!!!!
    I could relax for a long time.

    ReplyDelete