Thursday 18 August 2011

Ejoe!!!

I watched a you tube with JJ yesterday and then we had found the Ejoe's promotion vedio.
I have met him many times.
The first time was in NY.when i went to the Japanese restaurant with my friends he had been eating a Japanese food and then my friend told me is he Ejoe,isn't it?
We didn't expected to meet him at the Japanese restaurant!!!!He was nice person and then we could take a picture.But we didin't take his class because he hadn't been dance teaching at the time.

Actually sometime i've met him in Japan because i heard that he likes Japan.

The last time was in France when i entried the Just Debout 2010 he was judge.
I wanted to talk him after battle but i couldn't it!!!

Anyway i wish i could dance like Ejoe!!!!!!!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfBSCfnLCqo


No comments:

Post a Comment