Wednesday 3 August 2011

I enjoyed dancing today

I taught dancing at the crossover.I think that it was the last class there.i taught about how to improve yourself.It's kind of freestyle and also i used to it in Japan.I made it the rule that have to dance freestyle until really tired.because i'm thinking that after tired is real training.I don't know it's wrong or not but this is my opinion and i have been doing since long time ago.

At first if i have a few students at the class.I'm making some groups and then try to sit down on the ground without dancing people because it will be tired soon and it also means that try to see dancing people because i just gonna nice atomospher by everyone and then try to it until really tired.

I wasn't good today because i haven't been training for a long time but i could teach for students how to improve dancing yourself.

I think it's similar to the sport training but it's dosen't matter for me because when i gonna improve dancing myself i'll be doing it alone.Basically before the battle!!!!

Anyway we tried it hard today.
So tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



When i went to the Tonga i had dived in sea!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/hikiyama1104?feature=mhee#p/u/1/ElZVh2_M6pY

1 comment: