Saturday 2 July 2011

I'm cleaning a room!!

Because i'm moving to new place next week at the kings cross.I thought i wanted to have own room before move to Melbourne.There is a little bit expensive but a friends of mine calls B'j saved me a lot about to move there.When we went to there owners told us 'you have to live here at least 3 months'. I already found at that time that  i won't be able to live there 3 months but Bj was asked to owners to have less lent from have to live at least 3months condition.

I just gladed it and then i had decided to move to there.
Bj is a nice guy!!!!

Thanks a lot broooooo!!!!




By the way i met a teacher who taught me at the language school for a long time.
I took private class we had talked more than 2 hours.He asked me a lot of Japanese culture. i think he interested in it.We had a good conversation!!!


I tired from thinking a lot but i excited to move to new place and Melbourne!!!!!!!

Thank for reading everyone

Have a good day!!!!

Patric and Bj


No comments:

Post a Comment