Sunday 20 February 2011

IS IT COOL?

He is a Chux when i took the vedio shooting i phoned it.
He is young but i think that he is serious about dance and he always practice!!
He always saved me!! Thanks Chux


On the left side next to me is Leo from Korea
He is so funny and he can speake Japanese a little bit and he know the Butter from Japanese hiphop team because we are same generation. he knew the routein from the STRUT. we always coping STRUT routein and hang out笑

On the left side next to me......(;一_一)????

左下? I don't know how to say 左下 on the picture?  Please tell me someone!!!!





Leoは同世代で日本のシーンを見てたから思いっきりいろんなことがかぶっていていつもSTRUTのフリを思い返して遊んでます 笑

ちなみに同じ日本のAVの子も好きです。リオさんさすがです!!


LINKに連れて行きたい!!!!!!

Anyway i met so many good friends.
Sydney is still summer!!!
So fresh!!!!!!!!!!!

See you

3 comments:

  1. "To my left is ___ "

    Direct translation 左下 = Bottom Left

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see Tammy chan.
    Thank you so much!!!

    Bottom left is ~~~!!!
    To my left is~~~!!!


    I got it.

    ReplyDelete