Tuesday 15 February 2011

I can't write in japanese!!

I'm writting a blog from the library and i couldn't use in japanese.

but my english is still not hard for everyone!!!Maybe OK

How are you everyone???Genkikana???

I decided to try breaking dance. i have never wanted to try breaking but when i saw Blond (from Korea)
I thought that i wanted to try breaking. He is too much amaging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


But i'm already 29 year old. I'm not young!!!!!!!!!!!


I wish i were young   FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe good work Hicky. You should try to write your blog in english more often, it will be good practice! By the way, Amaging = Amazing.
    Also, I think you're not too old to learn breaking :)

    Tammy-chan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy-chan

    Shit!!!Amazing (>_<)

    I'll try to write in english.

    arigatou

    ReplyDelete