Friday 18 May 2012

Website: Hickytaka.com

Actually, i've created  own website however, it hasn't completed yet lol
Yesterday, my brother calls Jay said why are you still using blog because you have a website !

I was like................Exactly lol


It's time to change blog to website !!!!!!!

I would say thank you for watching my blog!!!
I appreciate that you've been reading it even if my sentences are crap.

Tammy chan thank you!!!
she suggested me "you can write in English" that's why i've started it. For me it's so funny because  i'm writing English own Blog LOL

That is why, sometime i should apologise readers.
Thank you for trying to understand my sentences!!!


See you soon at Website  


http://hickytaka.com/




Takahiro Hikiyama        HICKY

2 comments:

  1. car finance melbourne

    Hi! I can see your gum and it's blue. lol Anyways, good luck to your new website. Hope it will be a success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Hicky I just saw your lovely comment. It was so long ago!!! I enjoy coming to read your blog and will now check your website. Please continue writing in English and one day you will be better than me :) Miss you!! x Tammy

    ReplyDelete