Wednesday 2 May 2012

School teacher

Actually, i'm getting used to taking a class at college. i think my English is getting better however, teacher realised it and then she's started asking questions in a class since couple of days ago.

I was scared  lol and especially, yesterday i was tired!!!!!

My teacher is smart because i think she was thinking that i can't answer compricating question and then she asked every first questions ( International Student is only me in a class). Can you emagine it? it's funny,isn't it???

 it was " this first question is TAKA"
 i was like" ME !!!! "

"Next question is Taka"
My mind was like " AGAIN"



at the end of class "the last question is TAKA"

but i had been  guessing and preparing to answer the question. hahaha

I'm good student LOL









No comments:

Post a Comment