Tuesday 7 February 2012

Anger

I haven't been watching kind of Tokyo's dance performing and battle. I don't know why.
but when i left in Japan i was thinking that i won't be competing any more!!!!

Actually, i've competed in Sydney and Melbourne but my mind has changed gradually..............?
I can't explain exactly. but my feeling is something like that.

on the other hand, i found something. it's still dancing but special for me.

Because i didn't like competing when i was younger but a few members of Be Bop Crew moved out to Tokyo and then they said that Hicky's Locking is not Locking and Crap and not cool!!!!!!
I was fucking upset with them and then i thought if win the big competition they won't say any more  however, after we win Just Debout we were invited to performing at the club.
One of the member of Be Bop Crew spoke to audience by microphone "If Tony Go Go didn't judge this time they couldn't have won Just Debout"


What's the hell !!!!

I hate them that interrupt to young people's idea !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You were wrong................................................bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Make sure many people's feelings have been hurting!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. 気心が知れて,心が通じ合う,気持ちの良い人たちと分かち合えることを願います。
    “自分らしさ”を喜んでくれる人たちが、周りに沢山いるといいですね。恵子

    ReplyDelete
  2. 尊厳ある怒りだと,私は思います。
    私は,いつ頃 怒りを失ったのだろうか? 恵子

    ReplyDelete
  3. 尊厳の意味はわかりませんが、ただ嫌いなだけです!

    ReplyDelete