Saturday 10 September 2011

Sunday is Busking day!!!

Actually i have a class on sunday but i'm thinking sunday is busking day and then i'm going to busk tomorrow! I'm looking foward to doing it.Also i get used to living in Melbourne!!!
I appreciate that many people hav been helping me.

Anyway i'm going to back to Japan in December because i'll get a holiday if i pass the exam at school.It takes 1 month and then after done it i'm going to entry a college from January.

I'm excited that i'll be able to back to Japan!!!It's temporary but doesn't care!!!!

I gonna meet many friends in Japan!!!!!!!!!
and also i have to fix my tooth!!!!!
SHIT!!!!!


http://youtu.be/wSKzlBZ9tUI

It's a little bit old vedio but i like it!!!
It's judge showcase!!!!!!

Have a good weekend!!!!


Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment